1. Please prepare Verification of Relationship Certificate by including the names of all the legal heirs (husband/wife, all children, both parents and dependent siblings) from your local authority (VDC or Municipal Office).
  2. Get it attested from the Consular section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu.
  3. Please contact the Consular and Legal Section of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kathmandu. All legal heirs whose names appear in the Verification of Relationship Certificate should go to the Section.
  4. Please fill in the two forms (Power of Attorney and Consent Letter) available at your request in the Section and sign/put your thumb impressions in the presence of the Officer there.
  5. Please collect social insurance form from Consular office and fill up valid bank account details with SWIFT code number.