Date of Birth– 15 July 1945
Place of Birth– Bhojpur-5, Bhojpur, Nepal
Father – Late Hastabir Sundas
Mother – Late Ratna Maya Sundas
Spouse – Amrita Sundas
Language – Nepali, English, Hindi
Professional education completed from Department of School of Engineering Kathmandu Nepal in 1963.
Professional Experience and Engagement histry :
- Vice chairman –Dalit development committee-Ministry of Local Development-Government of Nepal 2008.
- Chairman of Sundas construction Pvt. Ltd and Vice chairman of Amrit Nirman sewa Pvt.Ltd(civil construction A class company)till 2007.
- Employed as Sub Engineer for Government of Nepal in 1963 for 15 years and voluntary retirement in 1978.
Affiliation with National & International Organizations:-
- Member of National level Advisory committee under the office of Prime Minister for the eradication of caste based discrimination and promotion of Dalit rights 2011-2016.
- Co-ordinator of Dalit civil society 2015-2016
- President of Rotary club of Dharan 2002-2003
- Chairman of Dalit literature & Cultural Academy for 20 years. Engagement with more than 15 social organizations.
- Participated in National ,international seminars and work-shops in South Africa- Durban conference, Switzerland Jeneva-Durban Review conference, Conference and workshops in Bangladesh ,India ,Bankok, USA etc.
Awards and accomplishment :
- More than 15 awards and appreciation including Janautthan National Awards (2000) and Bhagat Sarbajit Manab Maryada National award Govt. of Nepal (2016).
Other special Activities:
- Patron of four trusts
- Ratna Maya Dalit Shahitya Samrakshan Samiti-Provided financial assistance to publish books on social reforms.
- Jagaran Dalit Jehendaar Puraskar Kathmandu.
- Sarada Balika School Dalit Chhatra Puraskar Kosh Dharan
- Campus Level Dalit Chhatrabriti Kosh- Sunsari, Dharan.
- Supported to publish more than 25 books on social reforms till date.
- Providing financial support and scholarship for Dalit students.
- Author of two books and published several articles in magazines on social issues, poems, short stories and history, edited three books.
- Literatures, writings, music and yoga.